Monday, June 2, 2008

Worn Out

We had a very busy week and were barely making it through when Jace got sick. There's some stomach bug going around and he got it bad. He started Thursday night and by Friday night he had a fever too. Saturday afternoon he had a febrial seizure. After that I was done. It was so scary. You'd think after Hannah's six, I would be used to them by now. They're still so scary. I'm just glad Jordan was home. He was about to leave to the hospital to see a patient and had forgotten something and came into the family room where I was holding Jace. Suddenly Jace dropped the water he was drinking and his little body started to shake. It was a little different than any of Hannah's. At least I knew what was going on and didn't call the ambulence this time.
Hopefully that's his only one ever!!! Today, Monday, he doesn't have a fever any more and is eating a little better. Hopefully he'll be better soon. I'm tired of doing all the throw up laundry and I'm about out of all my diaper rash ointments.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sheez! Sounds like you've had your hands full. Hope everyone is feeling better...

SMMART ideas said...

Hey Bailey Fam,

It's Lisa and Dan Bergantz. So fun to hear from you. I'd like to know where and when you guys are performing in the Wizard of Oz.

Check out my blog at http://SMMARTideas.blogspot.com

We'll check in to see how you're doing!

Love ya,

Lisa

Kelly M said...

Hello! And welcome to the blogging world! I definitely think it's the best way to keep in touch- and the easiest. :)

I can't believe how big all your kids are- dang, time flies! And they are darling.

Congrats on Auntie Em, that is SO cool! You're awesome. I wish we lived close so we could come see you and Ellie. What a fun thing to do together.

Well, I'll be checking back, I love to see what you are up to.

Kelly said...

Are you still worn out? I've been anxiously waiting for a new post.