Monday, May 24, 2010
In March we went with some friends to Moab for spring break. We left Jace and Hannah with family and just took Ellie and Cade. We stopped in Provo to pick our niece Janelle at BYU. We arrived in Moab Friday afternoon and went to the half marathon registration. Later we went to slick rock and a group of the girls went on a ride. It was pretty chilly and windy. Its a little to advanced for Ellie and I so we had to get off and walk quite a bit. Saturday morning me, janelle and some of our friends got on the bus and road up the canyon to start the half marathon. It was freezing, but we quickly warmed up and the weather was perfect for running. It was such a beautiful run. By the end I was soooo tired. Not only had I hardly trained, but I was also 9 weeks pregnant and had had morning sickness. I actually felt much better on the trip than at home. The rest the trip was full of bike rides, eating, the kids swimming and hiking around Arches National Park. It was a short but great get a away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's fun to see your updates! Way to go on the half marathon-- and 9 weeks pregnant! You're amazing. Janelle sure had fun too! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Post a Comment